Re: [f-cpu] statistics of direct indexing usage

hi !

Michael Riepe wrote:

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 12:19:25PM +0100, devik wrote:

common operations. If you have other big source file, then
preprocess it (gcc -E) and send to me. I'll then include results
in my tests.

what about the STREAM benchmark or the FFTW library ?

hmm - why not, I have FFTW here from my latest accelerometer
analysis (http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/accel/ for interested).
Once I get time I'll test.

I also have access to the CPU2000 sources (but I can't give them away).

If the benchmark is not publicly available, then it's not worth it :-)

YG