Re: [f-cpu] Stack Frame Layout and Varargs Handling

> It's time to specify argument passing and the like in more detail...

[snip a lot of interresting stuff]

You don't speak about your proposition for a second register allocator pass in
the linker. Did we need to specify it yet or not ? I know that with this
solution we have a compatibilitie between object that use it and object that
don't use it, but it can be interesting to speak a little about it (It's a
way to say : "we thing to this problem").

Cedric