[f-cpu] new version of fasu

Hello everybody

i post the new version of fasu i'm writing
it is still not finished, but i only have the last stage to write (normalisation). I would like you to check my code and report every mistakes there still could be...
since i'm far from being a VHDL-expert, i cannot promise this unit will compile properly with every compiler, and especialy i don't know how the synthetiser will digest my code...

I will start the last stage and deep verification this week...

i'm waiting for any of your comment :-)

--

~~ Gaetan ~~
http://www.xeberon.net