Re: [f-cpu] ongoing work

Yann Guidon wrote:
> I called this side of the project the QDCPOC :
> Quick and Dirty Proof Of Concept. it is a quickly
> written thing that does not comply with all the
> common standards, for examples a lot of constant
> values are given by value, not by name etc...

  Would it not be better to read data from external files
and have the scheduler totally table driven.The same could go for
the assembler too. I have found with my small 12 bit cpu's that
every time I try out a new opcode layout that I have a good chunk
of code to rewrite for my assembler and emulator.

> WHYGEE (who is not dead, as you see)
Hey the GIF did send so I can't see.:-)
Ben.
--
"We do not inherit our time on this planet from our parents...
 We borrow it from our children."