Re: [f-cpu] YYEEEEEAAAAAAAAH !!!

From: "Yann Guidon" <>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 5:01 AM
Subject: Re: [f-cpu] YYEEEEEAAAAAAAAH !!!

alo
> hi !
>
> Carlos De Urresti Hannoh wrote:
> > From: "Yann Guidon" <whygee@f-cpu.org>
> > > i just got a letter that writes that
> > > i am admitted in DEA (pre-doctorate level).
> > > i've been waiting for this news for one year.
> > Just droping a line to wish you good luck on your new studies ;)
> thank you  ! i got a lot of similar wishes and it feels good :-)
>
> > I'm currently downloading the old f-cpu yahoogroups's posts.
> > You can see and advance of it at http://f-cpu.lphalt.com/historical
There has been some little changes and now you can't browse directly over
/historical since it contains more than 7500 files. The new way to reach
is http://f-cpu.lphalt.com/historical/#.fcpu ; being '#' the post message
number.
ie. http://f-cpu.lphalt.com/historical/1.fcpu
> > I'll need some time to get down everything and after this I'll start to
> > design a front site to it.
The front-end should be up soon, meanwhile I would like to know what
do mailinglist users think of deleting spam posts.. and the avanticorp's
loop..
of course we could include a brief comment about the missing posts.
Apparently post 7 and 1143 are missing also.

> great ! i thought someone else would do that, but since you are the first
> to do it, it's your "baby" now :-) good luck and thank you !
> i have taken a little look and it seems to be great.
Yahoogroups' archive count: 7722 (they all live now at lphalt also)
some do still need a little working around but I'll working on them during
the day.

> > Btw, I'm attending HAL as told long time ago.. how can I recognize where
you
> > people will be before Friday? I'm arriving late night Thursday.
>
> you will recognize us easily because we team up with the linuxfr people.
> i'm hoping to build a nice white flag with the F-CPU logo on it.
oki ;)