Re: [f-cpu] F-CPU Status?!?!

In fact there is no real web master. www.f-cpu.org are the "official
page". One day it will point on f-cpu.seul.org/ . They were a tentative
to instal a kind of news system using a php program on
f-cpu.tuxfamily.org but i just see it was closed. This kind of system
could be used as a "resume" of this mailing list.

But the main document are the not so up-to-date manual.

nicO