Re: Rep:[f-cpu] vsim

hello,

here is a late answer but i guess you'll forgive,
i did not yet read the whole TLB thread anyway...

I believe you are speaking about Modelsim.
Riviera uses the same file names for its tools
"to ease user's migration from Modelsim".

I have run the tests on a PIII-550 (my crappy laptop).
it can't compare to the dual UIII when it comes
to bandwidth and cache (i have a cheap mobile Celeron...)

i think that Michael does not use imu64_test anymore,
rather the 2 and 3. i'll have to check.

I found ncsim to be fastest, with Riviera close (7% slower).
simili was 60x slower and Vanilla 2x slower than simili...
i did not run the tests on these two last, or i would have
to wait a whole day for a positive result...

But this does not qualify as a good testbench. The real one
will be the time it takes to boot the CPU, no ?

Nicolas Boulay wrote:

> Et voila : imu64_test :
>
> real    43m37.359s
> user    43m27.900s