Re: [f-cpu] Free synthesis tool for Verilog and other links

Hi,

I have yet tested this tools (on this version, if well remember), but it
seems have too many limitations on supported verilog subset.

It's why we have decided (in my company) to do not use it.

For information the Alliance project from the lip6 laboratory (from
university of Jussieu in France) have a free synthesize tool with a
capability of vhdl keeping. But the rtl vhdl subset is too limited to
support a "real" industrial model.

http://www-asim.lip6.fr/alliance/

If we want use this type of tools (on the project), we need well
identified the input restrictions on the language, and code with it.

Cheers,
Just an Illusion

--
"The matrix is my world, I am a shadow.