Re: [f-cpu] Free synthesis tool for Verilog and other links - OT

Just an Illusion wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > Ben Franchuk wrote: Ok, but you can't synthesize them.

But I can! While not portable schematic entry is still low cost entry for many
fpga packages.I have the FPGA source files but that even less portable.

 > Yes but *ttl* isn't programmable logic :-(
Yes it is... Hand programable logic ... you make all the programming
connections  by hand :)

 > Try this link : http://www.1001tutorials.com/vhdl/index.shtml
Thanks for the link.
Mind you my own FPGA project is on hold as I just found a nice stereo AMP
I like and can afford soon. http://s5electronics.com/gpage1.html
Now to find speakers too.

--
Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *