Re: [f-cpu] Stack handling

Apropos call/return saving of return address. I am not
really convinced that return address handling should
be a matter of the code. As someone mentioned before
this requires the need for defining which register
contains what data already in a statically fixed manner.

The return addresses are the most critical part. If you
get wrong data you simply get wrong results but if your
return address gets faked the program crashes (I know
there are exceptions where it needs fake to circumvent
some processor inconveniences - but not f-cpu so far).

So why not use a simple fifo type structure onchip for
separate return address handling?

JG