[f-cpu] Manual 0.2.6

There are still some open ends in part V:

	1.2.5 `rem':
		computes r1 = r2 % r3

	1.3.5 `cmpl':
		We should define a flag for signed/unsigned comparision.
		Also for cmple/cmpli/cmplei/min/max/sort.

	2.1.1 `shiftl':
		computes r1 = r2 << (r3 % size)
		Also for shiftr/shiftra/rotl/rotr and immediate forms.

	2.3.1 `bitrev':
		computes r1 = bit_reverse(r2) >> (size - 1 - r3 % size)
		Also for bitrevi and dbitrev[i].

		Bitrev supports SIMD; the remark that "the SIMD flag is
		not used" is obsolete. The `-o' form is currently not
		implemented, and only makes sense in non-SIMD modes.

	2.3.6 `dshiftl':
		computes r1 = r2 << (r3 % size)
		and r1^1 = r2 >> (size - r3 % size)
		Also for other dshift* ops.

	6.1.2 `loadcons':
		The jury is still discussing this.

	7.1.7 `syscall'/`trap':
		It's still not clear what the difference is.
		I suppose both instructions perform an SRB.