Re: [f-cpu] condition flag location

hi,

--- Yann Guidon <whygee@f-cpu.org> wrote:
> hi !
> for more informations, read the files
> f-cpu/INSTRUCTIONS.txt and
> f-cpu/FORMAT.txt which contain the correct bit
> numbers.
i will.

> If you have found a place where the manual is not
> correctly updated, please warn Cédric (but i think
> he's
> in vacations for the week-end now)
i will look out for him  :-)

> Concerning the assembler : i wonder if that was a
> good idea to get back at it now. in fact it opens a
> whole new (old) can of stincky worms and we haven't
> even  solved many problems yet. My priority now is
> finish all the EUs, both in C and VHDL, so they work

> in SIMD and pass the same tests whatever the
langage.
ok. if i need anything, i'll just hack one of your
old YGASM's or more likely: hexedit the bin file. :-)

> register set has problemsin the VHDL version.
ouch ! :-(

i made the depth of the scheduling queue defined
at one pont, its now on 6 cycles (MUL), but can be
changed to whateverr you like :)
just out of interest, is there going to be a real
score bord in hardware, or just a small table ?
(there are never more than a couple of registers
"being computed") i gess its a timging problem.

jaap.