[f-cpu] HDL coding rules

Hello,

After a private disussion between different member of the f-cpu list, we
have arrive to conclude than no coding rules exist on the project.
This point seems not very important as long as the number of coder is
small, but to help newbies or modification of existing block, the coding
rule usage is better.
The existance of coding rule, can be help to understand the code of a
bloc and the hierarchical structure.

We made some proposal :
      * hierarchical prefix on each signal (and interface pad) to give
hierarchical belonging
      * postfix on each signal to give signal direction or polarity,
like _i (input), _o(output), _s(internal signal), _n(not signal)...
      * file name rule
      * don't use signal declaration into package declaration.

If you see other rules, propose them.

Cheers,
Just an Illusion

--