Re: [f-cpu] new manual, new site...

Hi,

You know what? The language problem will be with us for
quite a while anyway. We are living in Europe and this
area is bound to solve language problems. Just wait 'til
Poland and Turkey enter the EU... ;)

Cheers
JG
P.S. There are some automatic language translators out there
in the internet. It works for a friend with english/russian
translations but don't know how good it is on technical things.