Re: Rep:Re: [f-cpu] virtually or physically-addressed cache ?

From: "Ben Franchuk" <bfranchuk@jetnet.ab.ca>

> Marco Al wrote:
>
> > > Anyway, if an OS programmer wants to use per process address spaces,
he
> > > should be able to do so.
> >
> > Why?
> Virtual OS's like windows and linux together?

Did FCPU turn into a x86 while I wasnt looking? :) Once you start doing
emulation efficiency is not of greatest concern ... flushing parts of the
cache hurts (you'd only have to flush parts, because you would detect
synonyms through memory protection exceptions ... kernel space stuff would
not get flushed) but its not going to be unusable.

Marco