Re: [f-cpu] more about f-romfs

> > Par example the Motorola 68302 (communication-processor) init-process is
> > in short:
> >
> > 1. set BAR (basis adress register)
> > 2. define with base and mask the RAM/ROM/Port-areas, means the
> > chip-selects
> > 3. Code will be executed from CS0, means ROM at adress 0
> > 4. define the stackpointer
> > 5. define IRQ-tables
> > 6. test RAM
>
> i don't understand : you start executing code (1 and 2)
> but 3 means that code starts execution somewhere else (?)
> or i have missed a point.

Not very clear in fact...  I think it would be better something like that :

1.starts at 0x0 (area 0 - /cs0) which is in fact mapped to a ROM as an internal
or external space memory.
2.sets BAR, selects the right chip-selects for RAM/ROM/Ports areas.
3.tests RAM.
4.defines the stack pointer and IRQ-tables.