[f-cpu] vhdl code for R7

Hi all,

Excuse my poor english, it's not my first language (i'm french...)

I'm currently coding the register set (R7 unit) for the f-cpu. I sent
here my first version (with some YG remarks), and i whould like you to say your opinion.

It works with Simili and Vanilla, but it's not perfect. It's only a
valid model for simulation, and i think that we can perfect it.

For example, the 5-blocks organisation of R7 is
   bit 00 to 07 = block 0 = 8 bits
   bit 08 to 15 = block 1 = 8 bits
   bit 16 to 31 = block 2 = 16 bits
   bit 32 to 47 = block 3 = 16 bits
   bit 48 to 63 = block 4 = 16 bits

This organisation has no signification for me today if
the registers aren't 64 bits wide. What's about if 128 bits ? add 4
16-bits blocks, or increase block width ?
I'm not in f-cpu team for long time, and i don't understand all the
subject...

Etienne LABARRE

r7_el.tar.gz