[f-cpu] Synthesier hunting

Hello guys,

I have been to DATE 2004. I have meet some guys from Synplify to have a
zero-fees licence to synthetise the code to use Synplify ASIC.

I just receive there definitive response : no. "Some compagany that use our
product will be in direct competition with your cpu, so to be fair, we can't
agreed your demand."

That sad :/

The only way to have access to a synthetiser is to find a deal with a
university that work with "Europractice" organisation. They have access to
almost every software they want, for a very low fees (1800€/an for a complete
set of Synopsys software, that cost more than a million €/an in the market).

nicO