Re: [f-cpu] fcpu-iss

hi !

Pierre Tardy wrote:

Hi all.

We are nearly done with our ISS project (Writing the report).

when is it due ?

I have build an archive that do not depend on fctools0.3
you may found our archive here:
http://fc.isima.fr/~tardy/
With the systemc distribution.

http://fc.isima.fr/~tardy/systemc-2.0.1.tgz :
You don't have permission to access /~tardy/systemc-2.0.1.tgz on this server.

Houston, .....

Fctools needs lex and libelf, thing that we do not need for the ISS, and we wanted to compile on our solaris servers, so we have copied the only files needed to the ISS, and changed the compile scripts to the one used with systemC. The problem is that we share code with fctools, some in an unmodified state, and other more or less modified.. I dislike that, for update problems..
What are your advices about that?

it's Michael's field, here.

greets,

YG