[f-cpu] Question on SIMD

I have a problem, that I didn't see before in my dnetc code. I need at the
start to add 1 to the first key, 2 to the second, and so on. My current
solution is :
	sdup  key, R2
	inc.q R2
	rotli 32, R2

The problem is that it will work with the 64bits F-CPU but not with bigger
version. The first way I see to do that is by doing this in a loop. But that
will not work because when I look into our VHDL source I understood that
each 64 bits are not connected, so my rotli will only be done on the first
chunk, right ?

So howto to access to each chunk when we have more than 64 bits registers ?

A+
  Cedric