From: "Yann Guidon" <whygee@f-cpu.org>
To: <f-cpu@seul.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [f-cpu] Look,my beautiful girl friend

hi,

cyrano@nerim.net wrote:

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 08:19:54AM -0400, god wrote:
[spam deleted]

It somehow becomes boring, doesn't it?

Maybe we should improve the S/N ratio a little. Anybody still alive
here?

I'm trying to find a way to implement the LSU.

nice.

maybe we should switch to a moderated list,
or include an "active filter" : each post must contain a certain
keyword, for example.

nicO

YG