Re: [f-cpu] project sources and report

On Mon, 31 May 2004 18:51:37 +0200
Yann Guidon <whygee@f-cpu.org> wrote:

> 'm currently reading the PDF and have found misspellings etc.
> Has the report been submitted already, or is there some time
> to correct the small errors ?
Thanks for your reading Yann. Yes, the project has been submitted at March 29th . The timing was a bit stretched for us, thats why we have not sent it to you at this time. then, we went in internship and were quite busy..
I will try to correct the errors and send you the result so that you can publish it on the main site.

--
Pierre