Re: [f-cpu] Fwd: announce: VHDL front-end for GCC

hello,

cedric wrote:

>Read on the GCC mailing-list. It's a good news I think.

it's A BIG UNDERSTATEMENT !!!
It's one of the best news ever in the project.
If it was ready before (and even in early beta)
it would have saved some work. However it
is a good thing to continue the compliance
tests with other commercial tools.

I also hope that it can run on other architectures
and on SMP systems. i just got my hands on an unused
Digital^WCompaq^WHewlett Packard DS20 with a huge
amount of RAM and two 500MHz EV67 CPUs... i would
be that it simply kicks ass. And it has a RedHat already
installed but i don't know how to boot it yet :-D ....

>Cedric

YG