[f-cpu] SEEKING TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN.

Dear Winograd,

I am Dr. Paul Moshe. a business merchant and a
business Associate with Mr. Mark Winograd, a national of
your country, who stayed in Amsterdam. On the 21st of
April 2000, my friend was involved in auto crash out
sketch the city. All
occupants of the vehicle including my friend, the
wife and their two kids Unfortunately lost their
lives as they are on a weekend outing to near city.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating his
money and property left behind before they get
confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the Finance Company where this huge
deposits was lodged. Particularly, the Deceased had
an Amount at about 7.897,773.90 million dollars,
equivalent to
$7.9m.After notification of the death of the
deceased, the Finance Company has issued me a notice
to provide the relations/ next of kin or have the
Funds confiscated within the next 21 days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives since all this while till now, that's why
I seek your consent to purport you as the next of
kin of the deceased since you have the same last
name so that the proceeds of this Amount valued at
7.897,773.90 million dollars can be paid to you as
the bonafide approved Next of Kin. If you agree we
can discuss the percentage you will have as
compensation on your involvement.

I have all necessary papers that can be used to back
up the facts and claim on the Fund Release. All I
require is your honesty; cooperation and Sincerity
to enable us see this
deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any
breach of the law. PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THIS MY
PRIVATE MAILBOX:paulmoshe@weedmail.com, I will notify
you on the next step as soon as we agree on the
sharing pertain as per
percentage.

Best regards,

DR. Paul Moshe.

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile