Re: [f-cpu] Re: La MMU du f-cpu

Hi Pierre et al,

Pierre Tardy wrote:

I 'm talking in this thread about my school project to make an ISS
based on your emulator. I said that your code is pretty advanced (not
quoted) and he say me that I have to verify if it will work
simulating a 64, 128 or 256 bits processor. Then he ask me to produce
good code. :)
IC. To answer that question: The emulator is prepared to handle wider operands. I already compiled it for a 4096-bit CPU :) Special registers are still 64-bit wide but that may change in the future.