[f-cpu] Do we really need virtual memory?

The question might be stupid, but I ask it anyway:
Do we need virtual memory? In a huge address space,
every program could be physical memory aware.

The only case I see now that VM makes sense is memory fragmentation:
Example: I need to expand a memory block, but there is already one allocated
next to it. VM could map the new block from anywhere to the adjacent address...
With VM, we save the work of moving around the memory block to be enlarged.

Any further examples welcome.

Getting rid of VM would simplify the "TLB" (only permission checks) and
significantly reduce its footprint.

We may get rid of VM for the FC0 only and add it again later.