[f-cpu] Re: VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

Joseph, Oscar or Kato
What is your true name?

Are all these other letters yours?

18 Independence Close,
Johannesburg,
South Africa.
REPLY ME IN THIS PRVITA E- MAIL ADDRESS <oscarcereal09@yahoo.com>
       VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

We want to transfer to overseas the sum of One hundred
and Forty Two Million United States Dollars (U.S.$142,000,000.00) from a in
Africa.

I want to ask you to kindly look for a reliable and.............

18 Independence Close,
Johannesburg,
South Africa.
REPLY ME WITH THIS PRVITA ADDRESS<oscarcereal09@yahoo.com>

VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

We want to transfer to overseas the sum of One hundred
and Forty Two Million United States Dollars (U.S.$142,000,000.00) from a in
Africa.

I want to ask you to kindly look for a reliable and
honest person who will be capable and fit to provide
either an existing bank account or to set up a new .........

mots clés: auditor kato wells, Money Transfer, Johannesburg, South Africa,
Mr.Eshed.B.Willey
titre: "Money Transfer"
email: p_wellskat2@weedmail.com
message: 18 Independence Close,
Johannesburg,
South Africa.
VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.
We want to transfer to overseas the sum of One hundred and Forty Two
Million United States Dollars (U.S.$142,000,000.00) from a in Africa.
I want to ask you to kindly look for a reliable and honest person who will
be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up
a new bank account immediately to receive this money, though an empty bank
account could serve this purpose as long as you will remain honest to me
till the end of this important business trusting in you and believing in
God that you will never let me down either now or in time to come.
I am Prince Kato Wells.the external auditor of a Bank.

You are a stupid man.

                    "joseph titus"
                    <joseph_titus@ho       To:     joseph_titus@hotmail.com
                    tmail.com>             cc:
                                           Subject:     VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.
                    09/25/2002 09:42
                    PM

Johannesburg,
South Africa.

       VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

We want to transfer to overseas the sum of One hundred
and Forty Two Million United States Dollars (U.S.$142,000,000.00) from a in
Africa.

I want to ask you to kindly look for a reliable and
honest person who will be capable and fit to provide
either an existing bank account or to set up a new
bank account immediately to receive this money,
though an empty bank account could serve this purpose
as long as you will remain honest to me till the end
of this important business trusting in you and
believing  in God that you  will never let me down
either now or in time to come.

I am Oscar Cereal.the external auditor of a Bank.During the course of our
auditing,I discovered a floating fund  in an account opened in the bank in
1990
and since 1993 nobody has operated on this account again.After going
through
some old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the account
died
without a "Heir apparent to the throne" hence the money is floating and  if

I do
not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of this account who is Mr.Eshed.B.Willey,
a foreigner and an industrialist died, since
1990,until now no other person(s) knows about this
account or could give any documentary evidence
concerning this account. As such this account has no
other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as
well that Eshed.B.Willey until his death was the
manager Oriental Diamond Company,in South Africa.

However, if you are interested in this business we
will start the  first money transfer with Forty Two
Million U.S.Dollars(U.S.$42,000,000.00) upon
successful transaction without any disappointment from
you. We shall also re-apply for the payment of the
remaining amount to your account.

While the total amount involved is One hundred and
Forty Two Million United States Dollars
(U.S.$142,000,000.00)only. I would want us to make
a first transfer of [Forty Two Million United States
Dollar.(U.S.$42,000,000.00)from this money into a safe
foreigners account abroad before the rest. I am only
contacting you as a foreigner because this money can
not be approved to a local account, without valid
international foreign "Agreement", but could only be
approved to any foreigner with valid international
credentials: passport or drivers license and foreign
account  because this sum is in U.S. dollars and
the former owner of the account Mr.Eshed.B.Willey is a
foreigner too, thus the money could only be approved
into a foreign account.

However, knowing all this, we will reach a binding
agreement in this regards.

As a matter of urgency,  I will inform you the next
step to take, while you Send your private telephone
and fax number including the full details of the
account to be used for the deposit.

I want us to meet face to face to build confidence
and to sign a binding agreement that will  bind us
together  before transferring the money to any account
of  your choice where the fund will be safe. Before we
fly to your country for withdrawal, sharing and
investments,I need your full co-operation to make
this business a success, because the management is
ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has
correct information of this account, which I will give
to you,upon your positive response and once I am
convinced that you are  capable  and will meet up with
the instructions of a key bank official who is deeply
involved with me in this business. I need your strong
assurance that you will never  let me down.

With my influence and the position in the bank
we can transfer this money to any foreigner's
reliable account which you can provide with assurance
that this money will be intact pending our physical
arrival in your country for sharing.

And to build confidence that you can come immediately
to discuss with me face to face after which I will
make this remittance in your presence and three of us
will fly to your country at least two days ahead of
the money going into the  account.

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately
I hear from you that you are ready to act as directed.

To prove the authenticity of the business I will use
my position and influence to obtain all legal
approvals
for onward transfer of this money to your account with

appropriate clearance from  the relevant  ministries,
foreign exchange departments, embassy and Board of
Internal Revenue Services.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be
given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me,
while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have
incurred during this process.

I look forward to your earliest reply through
telephone,Fax or my email address.

Yours truly

oscar.