Re: [f-cpu] F-CPU project and Debian

hi !

jaap stolk wrote:

>--- whygee@club-internet.fr wrote:
>  <snip on-topic data>

ouch ! :-)

>>Netherland (for example Jaap has written a big part
>>of the C simulator).
>>

>.... and I'm still here...

yeah ! \o/

>any ideas (recommendations) for the c-simulator yet ??

yes : it would be very, very, very good if you could recode/reprogram
all the
datapath to support "very wide words", that is : registers larger than
64 bits.
Maybe a bunch of macros will do, but you know better than others where
and how to use your code... When this is done, then the rest will be a bit
easier.

Then, the second step will be to completely synchronize the C and VHDL code,
in order to write common testbenches and patter generators....

>(I spend the last month reading HURD/Unununium/etc.)
>
>jaap.
>
>  <snip on-topic data>

YG