Re: [f-cpu] spec draft about booting F-CPU

Cedric BAIL wrote:

>>when the CPU boots, VM and paging is not yet configured.
> Right, but they will be quickly activated when we need memory, and I hope
> that we didn't need more than 1 MB for the boot process !

Well why can't VM and paging be configured on boot?
You would have a system dump/restore mode that dumps
all the register contents. Also 1 MB is very small to boot
from nowdays --- look how big the linux kernal is.
Also would not splitting the CPU in to smaller segments
like CPU only Memory Management, I/O and Basic OS functions
handeled by other well abstracted CPU blocks?