[f-cpu] New manual (0.2.7)

Hi every body,

	I have released a new manual at seul :
http://f-cpu.seul.org/cedric/unstable/

Because a lot of change occur since the last manual, I nead that as much as
possible people read it and say where they found error. So that I can do a
release that can be a start for discussion.

So the change-log since 0.2.6 :
 Add color and new convention for ISA.
 Add new shift and rot.
 Remove unnecessary option.
 Add widen.
 Add LSU flush to serialize for stream hints problem.
 Add madd/msub/mschg instructions.
 Change stream hints postfix by adding a dot (reduce gperf colision).
 Add chsift.
 Start SR\_MAP.
 Change loadcons to the new form.
 Change loadaddri to the new form.
 Add new memory instruction : ss, sl, cstore, cload.
 Change logic/logici instructions.
 Add new combine_or, combine_and instructions.
 Add new mux instruction.

What you will not see in this manual :
 TLB entry specification
 Sum and co. instructions