Re: [f-cpu] Re: Testing Hardware

> Can you please try the one I uploaded yesterday?
> http://f-cpu.seul.org/new/fcpu-mr-20010905.tar.gz

I compiled the multiplier to VirtexII 6000-6 chip with Synplify. Synplify
only wanted ~350M mem maximum during the compilation. The compilation
took time 2 hours.

The speed was ~23MHz and utilization 54%. I did not optimize the design
for speed and I didn't use retiming or pipelining options.

During the compilation I got the following warnings:
Synthesizing work.imul64.behave_1
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":173:27:173:29|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":173:32:173:34|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":244:53:244:55|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":244:58:244:60|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":244:63:244:66|S
ignal en_1 in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":388:27:388:29|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":388:32:388:34|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":388:37:388:40|S
ignal en_2 in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":423:24:423:26|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":423:29:423:31|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":423:34:423:37|S
ignal en_3 in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":475:24:475:26|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":475:29:475:31|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":475:34:475:37|S
ignal en_4 in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":534:37:534:39|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":534:42:534:44|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":534:47:534:50|S
ignal en_3 in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":616:37:616:39|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":616:42:616:44|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":616:47:616:50|S
ignal en_3 in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":641:37:641:39|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":641:42:641:44|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":641:47:641:50|S
ignal en_4 in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":714:37:714:39|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":714:42:714:44|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":714:47:714:50|S
ignal en_4 in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":803:37:803:39|S
ignal clk in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":803:42:803:44|S
ignal rst in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":803:47:803:50|S
ignal en_5 in the sensitivity list is not used in the process
Post processing for work.imul64.behave_1
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":51:2:51:4|Input
 clk is unused
@W:"/home/kenkovaa/personal/fcpu-mr-20010905/eu_imu/imul64.vhdl":52:2:52:4|Input
 rst is unused