Re: [f-cpu] Upload

hi !
Michael Riepe <michael@stud.uni-hannover.de> :
>Hi!
>
>I have uploaded a `double-zero' version of my assembler.  It won't compile
>on most systems (maybe on Solaris, but you'll need my not-yet-released
>new version of libelf on other OSes), but it might be interesting anyway.
>Have a look at http://f-cpu.seul.org/new/mr-as-0.0.tar.gz

i've just d/l it and i will have a look.

Btw, i will have to modify your ASU (at least)
because things have evolved quite a bit in the last months...
i have even put the fcpu_config stuff in a new vhdl directory
(called "configuration" for obvious reasons).

I'm also trying to automate the compilation for simili/wine and
Vanilla. i am thus learnig bash script syntax...

> Michael "Tired" Riepe <Michael.Riepe@stud.uni-hannover.de>
> "All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die"
geez, i was at Camden/London today and let me tell you that
diese Englaender spinnen, wirklich ! :-)
YG