[f-cpu] Message-ID: <3B9EF34B@MailAndNews.com>

OK now I don't know much about CPU's and stuff of that nature but the manual
needs some immediate changes, IMO

-- Highlight outdated sections somehow
   -In some places the manual contradicts itself entirly (we won't be able to
fit these in Intel MoBo's , later recomended that we use Celeron MoBos)

-- Include a list of books for reference

This would help alot
I hope I'm sending this to the right place

(this may have been suggested before but I'm not going to read 3 years of
Mailing list archives ;-)