[f-cpu] Something new to play with :)

Hi F-gang,

here's a new toy: an updated bit shuffling unit.  It performs the
following operations:

	bitwise:
		shiftl, shiftr, shiftra, rotl, rotr, bitrev
		(shiftla would also be possible)
	bytewise:
		byterev, sdup, mixl, mixh, expandl, expandh

That is, all defined bit-shuffling operations except bitop (which is
IMHO better done in EU_ROP2) and widen[s] (I didn't add that because
I'm not quite satisfied with its current form).

List of files (in compilation order):

	f-cpu_config.vhdl
	eu_shl/bit_manipulation.vhdl    # generic support package
	eu_shl/shuffle64.vhdl           # the Shuffle64 entity
	eu_shl/shuffle64_test.vhdl      # testbench

Can someone (nico? Kim?) please try to synthesize it?  I would like to
hear how fast it runs.

fcpu-shl-mr-20010922.tar.gz