[f-cpu] Bit Shuffler (Take 2)

Hi!

Here we go again... four bits at a time, this time.  I also separated
the sign extension code in the 4x4 version (that made the decoders even
simpler).  There are still both versions available; if you want the old
(8x8) version, set the constant `FOUR_BY_FOUR' in shuffle64_config.vhdl
to `false' and re-analyze everything (we can put a constant into the
global config file later, and make the local constant a copy of it,
if necessary).

List of files (in compilation order as usual):

    f-cpu_config.vhdl               # global configuration package
    eu_shl/bit_manipulation.vhdl    # support package
    eu_shl/shuffle64_config.vhdl    # local configuration package
    eu_shl/shuffle64.vhdl           # entity
    eu_shl/shuffle64_test.vhdl      # testbench

Wondering whether it's faster now,

fcpu-shl-mr-20010927.tar.gz