[f-cpu] Memory add/sub

Hi,

  If we want to correctly manage a stack with pop/push operation, we need a
add/sub operator that preserve the LSU information bit. I propose something
like that : madd[0-7] and msub[0-7]. I don't know if we need size for
this operation or endian, I think not. Stream information is needed if we want
to implement them by simply multipling the number of LSU.
  In the same idea I think we need to affect some stream, for example 0 for
unknow stream and 7 for stack. What did you think about that ?

  If we want a second stack for return address, we can use a other stream. In
that case we perhaps need to put a recommandation in the call convention for
a return stack address pointer.

Cedric