RE: (FC-Devel) Progress

That sounds good!

I've been reading a Object Database book in order to help Dean with building one. Dean hasn't released any code and I'm not yet at a state where I can be of any use to him, but I'm working on it (JFDI(WIHTT) you know ;-). Seems like some pieces of the puzzle are becomming more concrete.

regards,

Arjan