(FC-Devel) RE: DBs vs CVS

> -- ------------------------------------------------ Last version (6.4) is
> the first one working with Win NT but not all features are available. I
> think that the best solution is to switch to Linux.

Hmm, although I would agree that it is the best solution, it is
unfortunately not possible. None of the machines I can use at the
moment are mine to change. Also I think that we should stick to
the goal of supporting Win32. It would widen the tools potential
user base & usefullness a lot, and it really shouldn't be that
difficult. If they can port Apache to NT then we should be able to
design a CASE tool from the ground up that supports it :)

> PostgreSQL Data Base Management System (formerly known as Postgres, then
> as Postgres95).
>
> Copyright (c) 1994-7 Regents of the University of California

<snip>

Can someone that understands licenses tell us whether it would be
legal to link a copy of a GPLed program with it then? IA *certainly*
NAL :)

Cheers,
Duane.

Duane Griffin