Re: (FC-Devel) Status of Development

Mamoun Alissali wrote:

>   The main concern of the group for the moment is to establish full
> requirements.
> The wohas not progressed for a while but it is restarting, it seems to me.

Yes it is. Right now we are forming a group for writing/reviewing a Concept of Free
Case.
Than we will use the Concept for System Architecture/System Requirement Specification
and from my IMHO only then it would be possible to talk on Versioning subsystems,
repository, drawing tools and other bla-bla-bla.. How could we write a Case tool that
should automate a development process in other (hacking) way ?

I hopes that the first version of concept would be ready within a few weeks.

Sincerely, Alexander
--
Alexander V.Didytch, Kyiv, Ukraine    ICQ 21528397