Re: (FC-Devel) Status of Development

 	Hello,
	I disagree. We have a vision statement. With that, requirements definition can (and should, imho) proceed in parallel with some prototyping to minimize the risks. The main risks seem to be the repository and inter-module communication.

		-Ed.
--

On Tue, 02 Feb 1999 10:38:52   Alexander V.Didytch wrote:
>Mamoun Alissali wrote:
>
>>   The main concern of the group for the moment is to establish full
>> requirements.
>> The wohas not progressed for a while but it is restarting, it seems to me.
>
>Yes it is. Right now we are forming a group for writing/reviewing a Concept of Free
>Case.
>Than we will use the Concept for System Architecture/System Requirement Specification
>and from my IMHO only then it would be possible to talk on Versioning subsystems,
>repository, drawing tools and other bla-bla-bla.. How could we write a Case tool that
>should automate a development process in other (hacking) way ?
>
>I hopes that the first version of concept would be ready within a few weeks.
>
>Sincerely, Alexander
>--
>Alexander V.Didytch, Kyiv, Ukraine    ICQ 21528397
>--
>The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due
>to budget cuts.

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com