Re: (FC-Devel) FAQ and other topics

> I'd like to add that some IRC meetings might be interesting. I really
> appreciate to read your mails because I feel some kind of team spirit around
> the project those days. That's great.

cvs.seul.org (aka freecase.seul.org aka cran.mit.edu) runs an irc server on
port 7776. It's up 24 hours a day and never loaded, because only a few seul
people use it. You're welcome to use it if it's convenient for you.

As for pserver, cran is running pserver and currently serving remote CVS for
the gEDA project and the sox (Linux sound drivers and such) project. If you
want me to add the freecase cvsroot to the list, I can do that easily.

--Roger