Re: (FC-Devel) Status of Effort

Hi, Chris!

>> My company is going to implement mil-std 498 as the software process, so
>> I will use it for the FreeCASE Reepository.

CMM> MIL STD 498 is a good standard from my professional standpoint.  Whether
CMM> it will work with a bazaar style development is another question.  Give
CMM> it a go though, it'll be interesting to see how things turn out.

The usual problem with the bazaar style development is the start: there
must be something, people can start using.  I don't see other way, than
to develop it using proven methods.  Lets see how it will go on...

--
SY, Andrey V Khavryutchenko	http://www.kbi.kiev.ua/~akhavr

Shick's Law:
	There is no problem a good miracle can't solve.