Re: (FC-Devel) FreeCase (fwd)

>> Agreed. Plus an agreed-upon scripting language. I don't care which one
>> as long as it's Perl. Stop. Forget that. I couldn't help myself. Let me
>> refrase: I don't care which one as long as it's an accepted one with
>> lots of code-examples, libraries and frameworks.

LFM> Can I just say that I dont care which one it is so long as it is *NOT*
LFM> Perl, or if there must be Perl support that there should be support
LFM> for lots of other systems.

Well, I was going to say a few words on language, but now I'm convinced
that language choice _must_ be delayed until analysis will be complete.  By
choosing language now, we're goin to design prematurely, without knowing
the goal.

So, please, don't start language flames _here_.

--
SY, Andrey V Khavryutchenko	http://www.kbi.kiev.ua/~akhavr

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from
bad judgment.