RE: (FC-Devel) Cooperation between FreeCASE and Argo/UML

My thoughts on this is that we should attempt some type of merger.  My
thinking is:

1) We are attempting very similar products.
2) Looking at FreeCase requirements of multi-platform, Java is the best
choice for the front end.  Argo/UML is already Java.
3) The work that FreeCase has done has been back-end, not GUI.  Argo fits
this nicely.

My goal in getting involved is to get the tool out the public.  There is no
ego here.  If we can get by the issues Jason mentioned, I think we should
try for it.

Dean