RE: (FC-Devel) Cooperation between FreeCASE and Argo/UML

If we define the interfaces between our components, we are not stuck with
any particular implementation language.   We could integrate Argo/UML into
the overall effort as a sub-system.  That way we get a working product
sooner.  If we find that performance becomes too much of an issue, we can
address that.  However, we can flounder for a very long period if we don't
get something moving.  I think this is the quickest way for us to make
progress.

Dean