[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(FC-Devel) Delurk ;>
- To: freecase-devel <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Reply requested)
- Subject: (FC-Devel) Delurk ;>
- From: Richard Horton +44 181 624 6330/6217 <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:03:13 +0100 (BST)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 2
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta EBWDMS.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:03:13 +0100 (BST)
- Mr-Received: by mta EBWDMS; Relayed; Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:03:13 +0100 (BST)
- Mr-Received: by mta GCSCHM; Relayed; Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:03:48 +0100 (BST)
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11D3F2430A00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;7013030930031999/A72981/EBWDMS]
I've been a subscriber for sometime now and just listened to what people have to say... anyway I am now interested (especially since i now have a PC at home that is finally up to the task) in taking an active part, albeit a small one at the moment due to work commitments.
I am experienced in design using various methodologies but don't really have too much of a clue on the following :-
1) Where is the majority of effort currently needed?
2) What do i need to start being able to contribute?