RE: (FC-Devel) Code?

Sounds good! Where can I find some resources about ODMG93? (haven't heard of it before I'm affraid).

I have to admit that I've done very little  (new job, exciting, exciting...). But now, since I have a computer at home at last... I'm ready for the big work.

> The plan is this:
>
> Version 0.1.0 (I am trying to have this out by April 15th):
>
> Single-user version with C++ bindings.
>
> Version 0.2.0 (?)
>
> XML support (and specifally XMI).
>
> Version 0.3.0 (?)
>
> Java bindings.
>
> Version 0.5.0 (?)
>
> Multi-user, CORBA-compliant.
>
> I know that this is ambitious, but we have to make a stab at

I don't blame you if you wont get te deadlines ;-)

> it.  Any takers
> on assistance, or suggestions ?

First a theoretical foundation... Then...

regards,

Arjan