RE: (FC-Devel) Code?

> > > (haven't heard
> > > >
> > > [Lavergne, Dean]
> > > http://www.odmg.org
> >
> > Would it be a good idea to buy the book (Object Data Standard v3.0)?
> >
> > Arjan
> [Lavergne, Dean]
> The Standard is pretty dense reading.  I would suggest "C++
> Object Databases
> Programming with the ODMG Standard" by David Jordan ISBN
> 0-201-63488-0).  It
> has the standard plus an easier explanation of architecture, etc.

I'll place an order. I should have it in one a two weeks then (in the Netherlands everything takes a little more time since I don't have VISA ;-)

> Does this mean you are willing to help?  It would be appreciated.

I've been thinking and well... thinking and playing :-( about a free (UML) CASE tool for over a year and this is *the* opportunity...
The answer is YES.

regards,

Arjan