From: owner-freecase-devel@freecase.seul.org
[mailto:owner-freecase-devel@freecase.seul.org]On Behalf Of Chris Moore
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 4:21 PM
To: freecase-devel@seul.org
Subject: Re: (FC-Devel) XSL

"Lavergne, Dean" wrote:

> GUIs.  Should I start there?

Yes please.  GNOME or KDE?  Or Java?  I know some people want Freecase
to be cross-platform but personally I think diversity on the client side
will be a good thing.  How dull the world would be with only one browser
or one editor etc.  I have plans for a text only client but that's
another story.

I know there are some kUML dialogs kicking around which would be a place
to start if you decide to go KDE.

Chris

--
Sig pending!