(FC-Devel) First stab at some repository code

Please don't get excited.  This is less than alpha software.

I have handed back some bits to the CVS repository under the directory
"repository" (hmm that name sucks).  This is mostly auto-generated by MICO and
an additional Tcl script but there are some handmods under
repository/UmlCore/Skel which allow UmlCore.cc to compile on an ordinary PC.
Had to split it into 4 bits (1a, 1b, 1c and 2, ignore other files).

I'll try to get the code onto

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~zmower/

tonight for those of you without CVS access.  Knew I'd find a use for that
webspace someday.  If I don't manage to do it tonight, it'll have to be Sunday.
I'm going to my youngest brother's wedding tomorrow. :)

More info in the repository/README.txt file.

Cheers,

Chris Moore
aka zmower@globalnet.co.uk